Friday 12 April 2013

7th of April DAY ONE IN BANGKOK.




In the morning we went down to ground floor to have our breakfast, it was a all you can eat buffet for breakfast. There was bacon, eggs, salad, toast, pastries and even a cake. After a yummy breakfast we got in the car with our driver named Jeab (Jeff) he was very nice. He took us to the local flower market, which was amazing, all the colour and different types of flowers was just mined blowing. After that market we went to a different market 40 minutes out of Bangkok. It was not like a market in Australia because you could taste things before you bought them, which was good. We had lunch on this floating raft that had lots of catfish next to the raft. While we were waiting for our lunch I tried to catch a catfish with my hands all the locals feed them bread so they are really friendly, so I waited for a little bit and then I grabbed one its tail  but it was hard to hold onto so I put it back straight away. Then I put my hands in again but this time a big one came and bit me on my thumb it didn`t really hurt it just gave me a fright. Then Jeab took use back to the hotel and we went up to our room to get changed so we could go for a swim. The pool was amazing, it was all tiled and had jets of water spraying into it. After our swim we went up to our room to get changed and then we went up to the rooftop to have a drink and look at the view. We weren’t hungry so we went down to our room and slept.

this is the view from our hotel window.

No comments:

Post a Comment